Hello Friends. I hope you are all well and enjoying a good health. I've not posted on this blog for a long time because of University responsibilities. Exams is on (and will nearly finish by next week) and I've to prepare hard. So, I'll not be posting frequently. Sorry for that.
I'm writing this post to inform you that all the updates about the maintenance of the blog have moved to a specific page. The link is: Blog Updates.
I did this because every time when things will be changed, I'll have to write a long article (which you'd never have time to read) about the changes. So to know what is happening to the blog, I just moved it to a single page where the date and the things changed will be posted.
I'll stop here and continue with my revision. See you next week with some more computing tutorials. I thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart. Please keep visiting and sharing your love and yes, keep me in your prayers also :)
I did this because every time when things will be changed, I'll have to write a long article (which you'd never have time to read) about the changes. So to know what is happening to the blog, I just moved it to a single page where the date and the things changed will be posted.
I'll stop here and continue with my revision. See you next week with some more computing tutorials. I thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart. Please keep visiting and sharing your love and yes, keep me in your prayers also :)


