Instagram is one of the most used free photo-sharing mobile software the world. It was recently acquired by Facebook for $1 billion. The application was initially released for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch in April 2012. Then, its Android version was released because Android is the most used mobile operating system in the world.
Instagram is an addictive, creative, and fun way to share your life photos online. Many people keep their phone at eye level constantly so as to be able to take pictures of meals, pets, nature and so on. I might be one of you, who, while taking photos in any situation, ran into a car (but miraculously saved!) or a wall. I'm too far from being a professional photographer.
To tell you the truth, I did not understand the title of the infographic when I looked at the title for the first time. The next step I took is to research the word "junkie" (I know the word "Junk"). When researching , I found that the word "Junkie" means a person who is an addict of something.
This infographic shows you the signs of a die-hard Instagram addict. Take a look at it and you'll know what I mean :)
![]() |
| Click to enlarge |
Peace buddies :)



