09 June 2012

Widgets

Deezer Online Music Streaming Now Available In Mauritius!

Deezer Logo
Deezer Logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia).
Deezer is a French M.O.D (Music On Demand) site with more than 15 million titles. You can create your own playlist and share your favourite titles with your friends and relatives. It also have apps for iPhone and Android. So, that means you can carry the musics with you wherever you go. Now, you don't have to download songs but stream them online. I don't know if this works for Mauritian Orange ADSL users but it works for me as I have Orange My.T. You can search songs by artists, albums, titles.

Screenshots

Screenshot 1.
Deezer website screenshot.
Click to enlarge.
Screenshot 2.
Listening to an artist.
Click to enlarge.
Screenshot 3.
Listening to music in full screen.
Click to enlarge.
Let me tell you that I'm a great fan of Maher Zain. If you are a fan of him also then please comment :)

What do you think now? Will you stop downloading songs? Let us know in the comments below.